- #justCheckers quite the response for developers. More than I can manage actually. #
- Ugh. It seems everyone who deals with tech, says that word. Different underlying reasons, but its all about “why does this tech not work?!?” #
- And not work as in not work as advertised. #
- Done responding to all potential #justCheckers devs. Thanks #dplatonoff for the patch test idea. Gonna implement it in #justCheckers. 🙂 #
- @jonobacon Just finished reading The Art of Community. One word: brilliant. And thanks for ideas and solutions I can use in my own projects. #
- OK, I think the stage is set for restarting #justCheckers development. Plan on picking a core dev team from the best contributers. #
Looks like my recent cry for help with the justCheckers project, was heeded. I got about 12 responses, and now I’m in the process of picking the core development team. The developer mailing list is up and functional. And thanks to Dmitry Platonoff, who I used to work with, gave me a helpful hint to maintaining my sanity. While I’d like to get as many developers working on the project as possible, I want to be able to coordinate things in a manageable manner. Also I’m really picky when it comes to code quality. So I think I will let people submit patches for now, before I start handing out commit access. Still I’m impressed with the progress.