Clearly, this blog left the orbit of sane, professional discussions concerning software development, project management, time management and gaming analysis a long time ago. Now it clear has become my personal blog. Whether this is a good thing or not, I leave as an exercise to the reader. So without further ado…
If I only had more time (more hours in a day or less work or a more aligned schedule or less need of sleep), I’d:
- Play through Mirror’s Edge.
- Update this blog during the weekends too.
- I’d write exciting articles for this blog and the Full Circle magazine.
- Play through Zelda Mask of Majora and Ocarina of Time.
- Beat Warzone 2100.
- Contribute to the Warzone 2100 project by getting videos and cinematics working correctly.
- Do a PhD in Computer Science on Human-Computer Interaction.
- Learn French, Spanish, German, Russian and Japanese.
- Work out and get into parkour or freerunning.
- Write two novels at the same time.
- Create my own themes for my websites.
- Draw and sketch.
- Learn to play the piano and the guitar.
- Re-Learn 3D animation using Blender.
- Create a short film using CG and camera.
- Create a demoscene program.
- Get WebKit working perfectly under Konqueror.
- Create a nicer theme for my cellphone.
- Create a nicer theme for my KDE4 desktop. Think the HUD design from Colony.
- Code all my old game ideas from highschool.
- Pick up sailing/yachting, again.
- Fix up my blog.
- Edit and put up my articles on quantum computing on this blog.
- Create a full-blown artistic and developer portfolio.
- Learn to drive a motorcycle (and a car).
- Get into stunt inline skating.
- Learn to snowboard and do tricks.
- Visit all of Europe, Japan and parts of Africa.
- Take a survival course.
- Create and lead an anti-politics political party (read as anarchist).
- Build a whole slew of military dioramas.
- Walk the entire Bruce Trail.
- Learn how to dance swing, jazz, salsa, waltz, etc.
Ok… and now I’m out of ideas at the moment. I listed everything that I could do realistically. I mean I would love to build a multinational company, lead an army, fly in space, walk across the surface of Mars and a bunch of other unrealistic goals… but lets try to maintain some semblence of reality. 🙂