I started public speaking in elementary school, but went an extended hiatus after a failed presentation in Grade 6. While I learned a valuable lesson during that failure of catering to your audience, I hesitated from giving more speeches after that failure. Recently I started presenting talks at the meetups and at work, and I found that I enjoyed giving talks more than my fear of presenting publicly. Below I’ve listed links to the slides and presentation material used in my recent talks.
Lightning Talks on Python
- How to Package Your Python Code Without Setting Your Hair on Fire
- DevOps Automation with Ansible
- Stress-Free Debugging in Python
- 5 Things I Learned @ PyCon 2014
- A talk about 5 things I learned by going to PyCon 2014 in Montreal, and sticking around for the sprints.
- Presented at the WatPy meetup on May 29, 2014.