Looks like my recent cry for help with the justCheckers project, was heeded. I got about 12 responses, and now I’m in the process of picking the core development team. The developer mailing list is up and functional. And thanks to Dmitry Platonoff, who I used to work with, gave me a helpful hint to maintaining my sanity. While I’d like to get as many developers working on the project as possible, I want to be able to coordinate things in a manageable manner. Also I’m really picky when it comes to code quality. So I think I will let people submit patches for now, before I start handing out commit access. Still I’m impressed with the progress.