This week I realized:
- How little I really know about the important stuff: like faith. There are so many knowledge to be gained in fields related to this. (Thanks Marika for pointing that out to me with your questions.)
- Hold on and act upon your ideals. You can not please everyone. But you will please the people who share your ideals and goals. And you will gain respect from others for having the audacity to not cower or hand-wring when your ideals are questioned.
- Love will find you some day. It doesn’t come in convenient times or locations. But wait and hold out for the best stuff. (But have I? Maybe or maybe not.)
- Continued steady accumulation of something doesn’t mean it will accumlate in a linear fashion.
- You must be in touch with both reality but also with ideas that define you.
- The tortoise was right. Working on anything in a steady continual pace achieves much more than quick bursts of anything. (Remember my stone tortoise story?)
- Treasure the time for rest. Adequate acts as a better multiplier of what you get done, than working longer hours. (To the discoverers of coffee beans, coffee and caffeine, thank you for helping those who broke their proper sleep cycles.)
- If you think there is a better way of doing things, there probably is. However the better may not be applicable to your situation for various reasons: lack of resources, restrictions et cetera.
- Let things happen. Don’t be disappointed when they don’t. (Thanks Caroline for that insight.)